Mayor Krog has made a number of appointments to important City committees for the upcoming year. To summarize...
- Myself and Councillor Perrino were appointed to the Tourism Nanaimo Society Board.
- Councillor Hemmens was appointed as a non-voting Director to the Nanaimo Prosperity Corporation Board.
- Councillor Brown was appointed to the Nanaimo Systems Planning Organization Board.
- Councillors Manly and Perrino were appointed to join Mayor Krog on the Protocol Agreement Working Group with the Snuneymuxw
- Councillors Manly and Perrino were appointed to join Mayor Krog on the Tripartite Committee with Snuneymuxw and the Nanaimo Port Authority.
- Myself and Councillor Hemmens were appointed to join Mayor Krog on the Port Authority/City of Nanaimo Liaison Committee.
- Councillor Eastmure was appointed to the Design Advisory Panel.